Center for Research Communication in Iceland
The Center for Research Literacy in Iceland was established in 2011.
The Center has two main objectives:
- To teach through lectures, seminars, publishing, student collaboration and information sharing on the internet
- To work on individual critical research projects where the aim is to publish research results in traditional media in Iceland as well as abroad and on the website of the association.
Management and operations
- Kristinn Hrafnsson, Chairman of the Board
- Jóhannes Kr. Kristjánsson secretary
- Helga Arnardóttir
- Ingi R. Ingason
- Valgerður Anna Jóhannsdóttir.
No permanent employee worked at the center during the year and all activities lay down.